I am going to post this on both my blog and on the Hall family web page.
Just to let you know, we went down to Salt Lake last week so that Everett could have a sedated echocardiogram done to check the progression of the narrowing of his arteries. Almost immediately after that was done, the doctor rushed in to talk with us and told us that he thinks something should be done at this time to fix the narrowing. He wanted to do it that day because of a cancellation, but we talked it over and decided to wait a few days. We are scheduled to go in early Tuesday morning for a Heart Catheterization, and they will be trying to stretch the narrowing in his pulmonary arteries by using a balloon. If this works he should be OK for now, but if not then he may have open heart surgery in his future.
I just hope that anyone reading this will keep him in your prayers this week. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment