I've decided this blog needs a purpose... more than it is now. I like chronicling the things we do, but it isn't quite happening the way I want it to, so I need to tweak it a bit. We are home-schoolers in need of a bit of a push in a new direction. This year we have been in the mud bogs when it comes to school. Even though we moved, had a baby and open heart surgery in the last year, I really think we could have done a little better on the school end of things. OK, a lot better.
So I am going to try something for a while. I haven't quite got it all figured out and planned yet, so I'm not going to write much about it. You might have noticed a new page at the top. I have volumes of stuff I have written down in various files and notebooks about how I want to educate my children. So I am going to post some of it there for now, and see what comes of it. This is going to evolve-- slowly maybe-- but I think it will be good.
I am looking forward to what you will be sharing. I had a somewhat pathetic year last year and I don't have any excuses. I always love to hear what you are doing.
ReplyDelete