Sunday, June 12, 2011

Garden Fort

Hey! Wanna come play in my secret garden?

Cedric and Everett are loving it.

Here are some pictures of our deer fence we have been building around our garden. it looks a bit like a fort. We have it 3/4 finished, so I hope the deer don't hop over the weak side before we have a chance to finish it. Actually it hasn't been deer that have been the problem this spring. It has really been the chickens. They ate off all the leaves of my cabbages, dug up my squashes, and took dust baths in my carrot beds making carrots grow in the aisle instead of the beds! I can't wait until they can't get in anymore either.

Rich is such a Handy Man!

Here is Fort Woodruff. I decided I want to put a sign on the gateway that says "All the Earth's a Garden Sweet."

No comments:

Post a Comment